FALL!!!! I’m so super excited that it’s finally here…or getting here anyway. This is my absolute favorite season all year long! It is so nice outdoors! You’re not sweating, you’re not freezing, it’s just NICE! I love it!!! What better time of year to “fall” in love with your husband all over again!!!! There are so many sweet, fun, and simply romantic things you can do for date night during this time of year! Most of them not costing a dime & if they do cost anything at all, it’s not much more than a dime! Here are 21 date night ideas for the fall! Grab your hubby & go “fall” back in love!!! I know I will be!!!
21 Ideas To Make You “Fall” In Love All Over Again:
1. Grab a cup of coffee or hot chocolate & head outside! Build a fire or light the fire pit if you have one.
2. Go camping! This is super fun & romantic for couples!!!
3. Go to a pumpkin patch! Pick out the perfectly imperfect pumpkin you can find!
4. Have some trick or treating fun together! Dress up & Hand out trick or treat candy together if your kids are older, or if they are still small both of you dress up with them before you head out trick or treating! You’re never too old for some trick or treating fun!
5. Rake up a pile of leaves and jump in!
6. Search Pinterest for pumpkin recipes and get to cookin’ together!
7. Have a “Lord of the Rings” or “Harry Potter” Marathon….or both!!!
8. Take a walk through the park or a trail and look at how the leaves are changing!
9. Go stargazing! Throw an air mattress or better yet, one of those blow up family pools in the back of the truck or even on the ground in your own backyard. Fill it with pillows & blankets & stargaze for the night!
10. Go to a haunted house!
11. Have a picnic….you could even have one at night with a fire to cuddle up next to!
12. Make Carmel apples together!
13. Go to a local High school football game! Wear the school colors & cheer as if your son were on the team!! Find the parents who are all decked out in school attire & sit next to them for more excitement & cheering!!!
14. Build a scarecrow together!
15. Have a scary movie night! Be sure to sit close for the scary parts & Don’t forget the popcorn!!
16. Go on a hayride!
17. Watch “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”! This will definetly bring out your inner child!
18. Go on a bike ride together!
19. Make a homemade soup together! Go grocery shopping together & head home to whip it together!!!
20. Grab a cup of your favorite warm drink and watch the sunset together!
21. Go on a nature scavenger hunt together!
I hope you’ll have lots of fun with these fall date ideas! Comment below with your fall date night ideas! I’d love to hear them & try them out!! Until next time “Go be the “spiced up wife” in your hubby’s life!!!” 😉