Do you think Halloween is just for the kids? I think NOT!! So, what are you doing for Halloween this year? Taking the kids trick or treating, handing out candy? Why not have a HALLOWEEN PARTY at the same time and have as much fun as the kids are!!! What?! You think it’s too late for all that, and you don’t even know where to start anyway…Well, you’re in luck, cuz it’s not too late & I’m about to show ya how quick & easy it can be!!
Check out how quick & easy she makes these super cute & festive treats, a photo back drop, and the classic tic-tac-toe game that everyone can enjoy!! Just to get ya started….and to prove my point of how quick & easy it is! 😉
When my kids were little I would go by this house every year that had a note on the front door that said we are 3 doors down or we are 2 doors down… when we would get there we would find several adults hanging out having their own Halloween party while handing out candy to the kiddos! It looked like they were having as much, if not more fun than the kids were! So, “Let’s Get This Party Started!”
- Get with either a few of your neighbors or close friends and see if they would like to come hand out candy to the trick or treaters with you, but have your own adult party while you do it!
- Ask each of them to bring a spooky snack and make it a “byob”! They won’t mind…we are ALL on a budget these days & everyone understands that it’s easier when we all pitch in! (Or at least they should) Anyways, all that really matters is the fun you all will have getting together & hanging out on a night like Halloween!!
- Decide if you want it to just be a casual dress or a costume party or if either way is fine
- GAMES are a MUST for the ultimate fun party!!! You can have these for the adults and could even have a game or two for the trick-or-treaters. As a prize you could give more candy to the winner or a special treat….such as the ghostly lollipop. (I will be posting a DIY on that next!)
- Oh & you can’t forget the creepy party decor! You don’t have to get crazy with this. You can if you want to but it’s not necessarily required. A few decorations can go a long way. The point is to have a great time together! The decorations definitely help add to the atmosphere that leads to a good time so you do need at least some!
- Paper cups, plates, silverware, & napkins….you can get the Halloween printed ones but they usually have a smaller quantity than the plain colored ones. I would just grab some black or orange ones from your local Dollar Tree.
- Ice…you can buy ice, but I would also make some and add plastic bugs or spiders to the water before freezing it! You can also fill a rubber glove with water & freeze it. Put some fake blood on the hand with paint, sharpie, candle wax or whatever….place it in your ice bucket and watch your guests freak out when they go to get ice!!! Lol
QUICK & EASY DIY HALLOWEEN PARTY DECOR IN 5 MINUTES OR LESS :
You can get everything you see in the following video from the Dollar Tree for a whopping $1.00!!!! (With the exception of the real pumpkin & spray paint) So, don’t even worry about the prices listed in this video; you can do these DIYs for much cheaper than that! Check this out!!!
This is truly all it takes! We are all adults and most of us are just looking to add some fun to our lives. What better time to start doing that then on Halloween!!!
HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS GALORE PINTEREST BOARD:
Check out my Halloween Party Board for tons of ideas!!!
I hope you all have a spooktacular good time!! Tag me in your Instagram pics if you do this! I’d love to see how awesome it turned out!!! Until next time, Go be the “Spiced Up Wife” in your hubby’s life!!!